IDX and MLS Integration Options - US and Canada
Begin Your FREE Trial (NO Credit Card Required)
The Prestige | Use your existing IDX
You can use your existing IDX with the Prestige plan without any extra fees.
It would just be a matter of inserting your IDX (MLS) URL's into the appropriate fields within our CMS when adding your MLS pages. Your real estate listings would then be displayed within the body of your website pages using iframes.
IDX Power-Plus | Use our IDX Solution
We offer a very robust IDX plugin solution with highlights detailed below. The cost for this plan is $49.00* per month with a one time setup fee of $35.00.
*Additional "Pass-through Fees" may be required by your MLS board. Fees typically range from $0.00 - $30.00/month.
Not sure which is the right plan for you? Compare Plans and Pricing
View the IDX Quick Start Guide to learn more about the process and additional options when choosing IDX Power-Plus.
When you register with Real Estate Designer and choose the IDX Power-Plus plan, we will begin the process for the IDX Setup using the information provided below. You can forward this to us before or after registration by clicking here.
Please include the following information when sending your request:
- Account Holder's Full Name
- Account Holder's Email Address
- Email Address
- Domain Name
- Office or Company Name
- MLS Board or Association (i.e. RealTracs, MLSLI, GSMLS, RMLS, CRMLS, NJMLS, NWMLS, SWMRIC, NNEREN, MLSPIN) | Click here to view IDX Coverage Areas
- *Agent ID (Code) and Office ID (Code)
- Please Specify to Display Featured Properties for Entire Office or Agent Only
*What is an Agent or Office ID and where can I locate them?
Your Agent and/or Office ID's are provided by your MLS board.
As a member of an MLS, ID's are issued that may be referred to as an MLS ID, Agent ID, Public ID, Office ID or Office Code. This is commonly the Identifier you use as the "username" or "login" for your MLS system for both the Agent and Office. This Identifier may include letters, numbers or a combination of both.
If you cannot locate these, please contact us for help as our support team can often locate these ID's for you if you provide an MLS ID for one of your active listings.
Your Office Broker should also be able to provide this information.
View examples of existing clients using this Real Estate IDX plugin option.
Click here to see if your MLS, REALTOR® Association or Real Estate Board is covered.
IDX Add-On Features at a Glance.
- MLS Property Search & Results
- IDX Featured Listings (Office or Agent)
- Rental Listings
- Commercial Listings
- Open House Search
- Sold Listings (Availability Based On MLS)
- Home Valuation Request Form
- Property Organizer Registration
- Create Unique Market Listing Pages Based on Specific Parameters
- User Registration and Lead Capture Tools
- Set Trigger Points for Registration
- Send Automated Email Alerts to Registered Visitors
- Mobile Friendly IDX (Responsive)
- Reports & Analytics
- Interactive Map Search
- Home Page Search Widget
- Home Page Property Slider Widget
Professional, Detailed and Clean IDX Property Listings
Display individual Agent, Broker, Office or Unique Market Listings
Enhanced MLS Property Details
Engage site visitors with refined and feature rich property detail pages.
MLS Property Search
Intuitive user-friendly search form allows site visitors to search the MLS for the properties that interest them most.